October 26, 2019
The Queen Theater
“The Halloween Loop is a tradition that is unique to Wilmington and we love the energy and creativity it brings to our
city. Forty years is quite a run and there is no better way to celebrate this
milestone than with a Halloween Ball!”
– Wilmington Mayor Mike Purzycki
This October marks the 40th anniversary of the Halloween Loop! To celebrate this milestone in a memorable way, Out & About, Live Nation Concerts, and other area businesses are partnering with the Light Up The Queen Foundation on Saturday, Oct. 26, at The Queen in Downtown Wilmington. Doubling as a fundraiser for Light Up The Queen, the event will see Halloween Loop festivities return to where the one-of-a-kind costumed celebration began four decades ago on Market Street!
Bring cash for the 50/50 raffle and compete in the costume contest to win a $500 cash prize!
Tickets on sale now at https://www.thequeenwilmington.com
Get ready for a blast from the past as the Halloween Loop Costume Ball will feature four legendary bands that have helped shape Wilmington’s music scene:
Well-known faces from previous Loop hot spots will be in attendance as guest bartenders. Old Loop posters will be on display and a slide show will be playing throughout the evening feature memorable images from Loops past. Costumes are highly encouraged.
Costume Contest Guidelines:
• Costumes may not be demeaning to any ethnic group, race,
religion, nationality, disabilities, gender
• No indecent exposure
• No weapons, toy weapons, or props replicating weapons (sorry no light sabers either!) are to be brought to The Queen
• No costumes are allowed that would completely hide the identity of the concertgoer, i.e. Hazmat suit, gorilla suit, “Scream” character.
• No full face masks are permitted (they may not be worn OR carried)
This is a 21+ event. Doors open at 6:00pm.