Shine A Light® On ’69
A special thanks to our friends at The CROP Foundation, Live Nation at The QueenTheater and to all of our generous sponsors for your involvement. We hope to see you next year! Thanks for supporting arts & music education in our community! Peace, Love, and Rock n’ Roll!
The generous underwriting of these businesses assures a fun and successful event and continued community programming at The Queen!
The VIP Experience
- Rock the Red Carpet photos provided by Dr. Richard Carroccia of Dental Associates of DE
- Music by graduates from our Boysie Lowery Living Jazz Residency – Ian Sadock, Joshua Roberts and Perrin Grace
- Robert Lhulier (Private Chef)
- Michele Mitchell (Former Head Pastry Chef – Hotel DuPont)
- Tom Hannum (Buckley’s Tavern)
- Antimo DiMeo (Bardea)
- Kenneth Curry-Keith (Tonic Bar and Grille)
- Ross Essner (Columbus Inn)
Full Bar, Craft Beer, and Cocktails Provided by our Potable Sponsors
Enjoy Show-Stopping Views From the Queen Theater’s Newly Renovated Balcony, as Well as Front-Row VIP Access in The Pit